SCAG TURF TIGER II
CONTACT STORE FOR PRICING
RECHARGED AND STILL LEADING THE WAY
The all-new Turf Tiger II stands heads and tails above the crowd in power, durability and performance. This industry benchmark has been re-engineered to be as easy on the operator as it is efficient on tough jobs in the field. No matter how challenging the terrain and cutting conditions, the Turf Tiger II makes mowing a snap.
From the heavy-duty, Tri-Plate Velocity Plus™ cutter decks to its extra strength double-tube steel frame to the dual 16cc hydraulic pumps and high-torque wheel motors, this cat is ready for action. The Turf Tiger II features the exclusive Command-Comfort Operator Station with adjustable 4-point iso-mounted suspension seat and Quick-Fit adjustable steering control levers to make your time spent in the driver’s seat more comfortable and more productive.
With speeds up to 12 mph, huge-horsepower, fuel efficient engine options like the fuel injected Kawasaki or Kohler EFI, massive 37hp Big Block EFI models, or Kubota Diesel models, there's a Tiger II that will increase your productivity and send your competition running for cover! A larger capacity fuel tank and a heavy-duty hydraulic oil cooler, the Turf Tiger II is geared up to take the “hard” out of hard work.
Contact your local Scag dealer for a field demonstration today and see for yourself how the Scag Turf Tiger II stands in a class by itself, above the competition. Check out our social media page and our testimonials page to see what real Scag customers are saying about their Scag mowers.
- Up to 12 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum. (10 MPH forward speed on Diesel models)
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual 16cc Hydro-Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors for reliable, zero turn maneuverability. Hydro-Gear 16cc hydraulic pumps provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Extra large input bearing, input shaft and internal components add to reliability and performance. Built-in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil coolers keep oil temperatures within a safe operating level and adds to hydraulic system component life.
- Driveshaft driven cutter deck eliminates belt slip and provides increased reliability and longevity compared to a belt drive system.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle easily handles the high horsepower and torque requirements of this powerful mower. Three year limited warranty.
- Choose a 52", 61" or 72" Velocity Plus™ cutter deck. Match that with a Kawasaki DFI , Kohler EFI, Briggs Vanguard or Briggs Vanguard EFI engine. (61" or 71" Kubota Diesel models)
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- Fuel injected engine options: The Kawasaki DFI (digital fuel injection), Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) or Briggs Vanguard EFI are all incredibly powerful and efficient powerhouses. These engines will start easier and are more fuel efficient than carbureted models, reducing overall operating cost.
- Single fuel tank, 12 gallon capacity keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank is positioned low, in the center of the machine, enhancing the mower's low center-of-gravity and giving it excellent hillside stability. Fill up in the morning and cut all day long.
- Double tube steel main frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble free service. This design is much stronger than "bolt together" frame designs. The main frame was designed for an ultra-low center-of-gravity to increase hillside stability.
- The Ogura GT3.5 PTO Clutch Brake delivers 250 ft. lbs. of starting and stopping torque. A GT5 model with 350 ft. lbs. of torque is used with the Briggs Vanguard engines. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Standard equipment auxiliary canister air filter system on all Turf Tiger II's. This provides increased service intervals and longer engine life. Kohler engines feature removable access panels for easy cleaning of the cooling fins.
- Engine radiator is mounted in front of the engine, as the engine manufacturer intended. Having the radiator positioned behind the seat offers extra protection against impacts and foreign material. Hydraulic oil cooler is also mounted in front of the radiator for maximum airflow and heat dissipation.
- Engine hood on liquid cooled models help protect engine from debris damage.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient top-access cutting height adjustment, easy to lift, 3-position adjustable foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1" to 6" in 1/4" increments.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Deck leveling adjustment bracket allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling adjustment.
- Command-Comfort Operator's Station provides unmatched fatigue-fighting comfort. Quick-Fit control levers, 4-point iso-mounted suspension seat, 3-position deck lift foot pedal and spacious foot platform combine to provide unprecedented levels of adjustability, ergonomics and comfort.
- Quick-Fit steering control levers with dual steering dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness. Steering levers are adjustable (without tools) to fit a wide range of operator sizes, increasing operator comfort.
- Convenient cup holder keeps beverage securely in place and within easy reach.
- Extra large 26 x 12 x 12 inch drive tires and 13 x 6.5 - 6 caster wheels ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing. 52" models feature 26 x 9.5 x 12 drive tires.
- Flat-Free front caster tires virtually eliminate downtime and expense caused by flat front tires.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Operator friendly instrument panel includes the Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System, ignition switch, mower engagement switch, water temperature gauge (liquid-cooled engines only), separate choke and throttle controls.
- 12V accessory plug allows charging of the phone and other small accessories.
- User-friendly mower design allows quick, clean access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance. Rear access panel exposes self adjusting PTO, and hydraulic pump drive belts.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent hillside stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- Foldable Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety. Retractable seatbelts for added convenience.
- There are many, time saving, money making accessories for the Turf Tiger II like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, spindle driven grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.